A Scam may imply antics. Some concerns may be to about giving a reason to take.
- A new “friend” who asks for funds to be wired to an unknown third party or to a country other than where the friend is located
- An urgent or outrageous reason for needing cash – for example, “I need money to get gold or my inheritance through customs” or “pay for a broken part on an oil rig”
- Requests for cash-only donations or unfamiliar charities that spring up after a natural disaster
- A request to pay for anything via bitcoin or gift cards
- A check made out for more than you were expecting, especially if the payer then asks you to wire back a portion of the proceeds
- A request to pay money to get money or a required upfront payment of fees or maintenance costs, including when selling a timeshare
- High paying work from home jobs that require up-front payment for a computer, software or training
- A letter indicating you are a “winner” of a sweepstakes when you didn’t enter a contest
- Notification from an overseas bank or law firm of an inheritance from an unknown relative
- Telephone calls from the IRS or other government agencies requesting a payment
- An email containing spelling errors, bad grammar or a link that appears unrelated to the sender
- Calls from purported computer technicians alleging they’ve detected a virus or other problems on your home computer. These notifications could also include emails, attachments or pop up screens on your computer
- Statements that don’t arrive as expected
- The Social Security Administration contacting you to advise your Social Security number was used in a crime, has been frozen, or will be deleted
- Unexpected credit cards or account statements, or collection calls or letters about purchases you didn’t make
- Denials of credit for no apparent reason or significant, unexplained changes in your credit score
- Requests for personal information in a situation that usually wouldn’t require this disclosure
For older adults
- Concern or confusion about missing funds from an account
- Unexplained changes in beneficiary designations
- A caregiver who isolates the older person from family, friends, community and other stable relationships
- Acquaintances or family members who seem overly interested in the older adult’s finances
Newark Advocate — USA Today
Is Buckeye Lake ready?
The Music of 1975. Like fashion and a dynamic time, that year displayed many trends for diverse popular music. Growth, transition, and acceptable tradition. The acceptance showed quality entertaining proof in the pudding. Was this a standard of the times? It could have been acceptable dynamics to the industry.
Journal to ===============>>>>>>>>>>> Previous post for Grammy
And/or ========>>>>>>>>>>>>> Youtube to 1975
Ghost Towns. Historical
More> In Ohio, USA
An old Family birthday party as if it was also a re-union. Many others were not in the picture. The location is on the US national historic places list.
To learn more about BE BEST, follow along with First Lady Melania Trump on Real Social Media.
Chaplin: “All images from Chaplin films made from 1918 onwards, Copyright © Roy Export S.A.S. Charles Chaplin and the Little Tramp are trademarks and/or service marks of Bubbles Inc. S.A. and/or Roy Export”